Precision Rifle League Forums Welcome to the PRL Forum Any forum interface issues?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tiff Dew 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tiff Dew
    Keymaster

This post shall be used to list any problems surrounding the forum design/software. Obviously it’s very early days and there will be a few teething issues to address…Please inform us of any issues we are not aware of and they will be addressed.

1. Profiles not easily accessible, with links to usernames not functioning.
    2. Edit function on posts not enabled.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  Andy.

Tiff Dew
    Keymaster

After a very successful first year for the Precision Rifle League, I am now finally back in the office with some consistency…

With this being my first website and forum, there were naturally going to be a few teething problems. However I did not expect a surprising number of ‘Russians’ (two hundred a day) trying to register, rendering the forum impossible to manage. Especially from the remote rifle ranges I call home for six months of the year!

I am pleased to announce these issues have now been resolved with a security and system upgrade. Plus work is now underway to further improve and update the forum for 2020.

I am very sorry if you have previously tried to register and had no luck being approved. Please register again and I will endeavour to approve your account within a day.

I look forward to growing this precision rifle community and helping provide a positive resource for all involved.

Tiff

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Tiff Dew.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Tiff Dew.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar