Precision Rifle League Forums Equipment Questions & Reviews Area 419 Gamechanger Bag

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ronin 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

John MH

No hands 🙂

• This topic was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by  John MH.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by  John MH.

Glenn
    Participant

Well someones having a good spend up!…Looks like you intend to enjoy your retirement to the fullest John…:-))
    How much does it weigh?..Looks well made!

John MH

It’s quite heavy, came already filled, I’d guess it weighs about 3kg and would only be fitted for a barricade stage and then removed.

Gary Josey
    Participant

Rifle looks good in black John. I will miss seeing the pink version. That bag looks well made, much better than some of the other stuff i,ve seen recently

TerryH
    Participant

John,

Been looking at the barricade bags in general, was hoping to keep amount of gear and overall weight of kit down, knowing you look round did you consider any others?

I’ve a TAB rear which can be used on the forend (held by bi-pod legs) and looked at the Straight 8 (also now made by Tony) but looking at he amount for kit folks had strapped on and about themselves in Tiff’s Xmas photos I’m beginning to worry! :0 🙂

T

John MH

All bags are a compromise as there isn’t a ‘standard’ barricade. The Gamechanger bag is quite heavy, not sure what the filler is, compared to some of the UK bags I’ve seen but if you have the ‘time’ you can get into a very stable supported position quite quickly.

As with all things practice develops muscle memory and makes things happen without having to think about it.

Ronin
    Participant

The bags we’ve bought are pretty decent (uk supplier) though looking at the Area 419 arca rail system for barricade looks like a perfect solution for multi width barricades

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar