This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  patrick 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Andy
    Keymaster

This is a new venture, so please bear with us…With a bit of work, it shall hopefully prove to be a very useful resource. Providing easily accessible content, across a more stable platform than social media sites.

MJR
    Participant

To All involved, good luck with this new venture to give enthusiastic rifle shooters the opportunity to shoot challenging targets in varying conditions, from different firing points and most importantly to do it safety.
    I am sure there will be problems to overcome and improvements made along the way.

Good luck!

TerryH
    Participant

Tiff, gents,

Be good to have some formal comps of this nature, looking fwd to this, if nothing else it might make me get or my backside and shoot more!

Ronin
    Participant

Hi guys

Looking forwards to new era

Glenn
    Participant

Evening all
    Well done Tiff for your perseverance, i for one am looking forward to 2019PRL
    Hope to catch up with some of you at the comps.
    Glenn

John MH

Great work, now let’s get stuck in and do some shooting.

patrick
    Participant

looking forwards to this need to get some shooting done

Ben Boreham
    Participant

Great to see the PRL is up and running!

Mark Twittey
    Participant

Having shot the Roundhouse for years and the Mindip Quarry, good to see things been organised into a league.
    It will be good fun and nice to shoot in a few different locations.
    Hope to see lots of you there.

MarkR
    Participant

Just joined this Forum, looking forward to the League Events in 2019. The recent Roundhouse Event on the 29th December went very well, many thanks Tiff.

Andy Rixon
    Participant

I’m very much looking forward to this and the ELR as well.

Rich
    Participant

Can see some familiar names on here already. I am very much looking forward to it.

Well done Tiff for getting this going.

See you all soon.

Rich

patrick
    Participant

im looking forward to this . i think this is what the shooting community needs

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar